Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank You

Hi all,

In case I missed thanking someone before I fly out to Phoenix on Thursday, I just wanted to say how deeply grateful I am for all of your kind notes, e-mails, texts, etc. about the passing of my grandfather.  Your heartfelt condolences during this difficult time truly mean so much to me!

I have taken great solace and comfort in your notes and these most assuredly will help ease my trek across the country to pay my last respects. 

I will of course resume replying to all individual e-mails and such when I return next week. 

Thank you all very much for your continued support, concern, and, most importantly, your friendship.

Warmly,

Jazz <3


"If I could do as I wish,
I would acknowledge more profoundly,
the sorrow of departing in winter."



3 comments:

doglover_427 said...

Love you bunches and stay safe!!
You know how much you mean to us and we know you would do only the same in our position.
mwah!

Jazz said...

Thank you again, dear heart! It's been a little rough out here but your kind words are helping to keep my spirits up!! Love u tons!

Unknown said...

i like that last one.good post........