Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

I know there are people from all over the world on this blog, but I think Memorial Day should be celebrated everywhere. For almost every country has good troops to fight for them, and each and everyone of them should be remembered. There are many things a person can do on this sad day to remember the troops. I will be doing my part by reminding as many people as I can why we have this day off. Please remember all of out troops, the ones who have fought, the ones who are fighting, and the ones who will fight. I ask you to do one small thing, don't forget. Thank you.

1 comment:

Greeds Creed said...

wow this is the only thing I am able to say but then I think I can say so many more things, things that have been said in the past present and hopefully the future is that nobody shall ever forget the fact that brave men and women put their lives on the line just to protect their family and friends and people they don't even know so I say this

Doggy this is very touching and so very true I hope nobody shall ever forget the blood and tears that are shed for the countrys around the world, only those people who have lost somebody will ever know what it is like so let's bow our heads and sent a pray to each and everyone of those troops and where out in the world and not at home good luck andmay god be with you at all times

Bruce