Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To all My Friends

Hey everyone, for the past few weeks, I was not the way I usually am, sop here is my reason for being this way. Some of you already know the reason, but i would like to tell everyone who doesn't know. the reason is because that i was having a really stressful time at school, and one day I was a bit testy and not cooportive to my friends, as I only wanted to have people use my way of fixing a problem, and not be told that its not right by someone else. this all started when for a quite few of people were having trouble getting the game to work. So I am here to say publiclly that I am sincerely sorry to all my friends and that it will never happen again. Thanks for your time

Bruce

6 comments:

surfwidow said...

Bruce-that was very big of you. I'm very proud of you

Anonymous said...

Bruce, I'm sorry school has been so tough. Everyone is due a bad day now and then. No worries :-) We all love you!! :-) alice

Beamer said...

It' true, we all have one of those days!

MySharona said...

Hey Brucie! You really are a cutie petootie!!!!
You are allowed a bad day now and then so don't sweat it! You know we all love you! :-)

Gizzie said...

hey bruce, wow!!! Really great of u to express yourself. Hope things will get better for u soon. U know where u can go to relief. We will all be here for u...
If the connection doesnt fail hihihihi

Greeds Creed said...

Wow thank you all for Being there and still wanting to be my friend it means a lot to me

I never knew that just a single piece of hardware(iPod/iPhone) could bring so many people who don't know each other so close and I am sooo very greatful for having this oppurtiy to say thank you and I really appreciate it even if I can't spell any of this right(hèhè I had to say it) so thanks all and see you all in the game

Bruce