Monday, May 19, 2008

Unstoppable Dragon

O here goes this might B a 2 part er. For those of u that don't know for the last 3weeks I've been working 10 to 11 hr days with only sun. off. Now i don't mind if that means that thing r getting done. Imagine having 1 GM & 3 RM's then 1 RM goes out on medical leave for 4weeks, k , then 2nd manager we'll call her M. decides that she only need to come in the door, sitting on her a**. after week 2 i got feed up,in typical dragon fashion, I spoke up n told her to get off her a** and do something. her response was " y ur here & will do it all anyway". now I've been @ my job 4yr+, dealing with this b**** since I started. Enough is enough so i said that if no one would take care of her i would. I called H.R and asked how many write ups were in my per. file. & was I still Transferable.
Well the last time they got a call like that i gave my resignation. all kinds of things started to happen.
She decided that she didn't want her job and told that DR. that she didn't know what the hell she was doing and she should go back 2 med school. Now I personally hate this DR. but respect is still needed i told her to apologize she said f**K off. I said get out till someone calls u back.
on her way out the door she told the GM that she wouldn't be able to do her job if sil wasn't here to take care of everything.
Well one of the tech. lets call her D is completely drain dead, sry no helping that one. decided to tell me that I'm always telling people what to do,and that I'm no one special.
Ill give u one guess what happened.
I FIRED HER ON THE SPOT, and was laughing the whole time.
Well today 5/19/08 every one really Loved me. hahaha
we got a visit from our AM, TD , VP, head of HR, and guess what when our TD got there he said that i could go out to lunch go home if i wanted. i said fine who am i to complain. As i am driving out of the parking lot my phone starts going crazy the office calling needing me to come back.
Now how happy do u think I am, arr.
i get in side all hells breaking loose VP grilling TD how didn't know he was coming, AM grilling GM, and DR saying that i could fix everything.
i told the girls to watch the front & lead everyone to the break room i introduce everyone to each other. them started asking y everyone decided to visit to day the answer to talk to me now bad day for that as i was already pissed.
HR wanted to know y i asked the questions that i did i said u could of called that would of been easier. we all got to talking and i asked how they planned to compensate us for all the hrs as 50-60 hrs is not in the job description.

Was told they would buy us lunch, now i know i should of keep my mouth shut but come on.
i said policy is to replace the days off that will be 5 they owe me ,
they said that i could not take all the days that were owed to me witch is 10 and my 3wks vacation. now talk about fired up.

Were supposed to talk tomorrow.

Any suggestion on what I should do.

2 comments:

doglover_427 said...

Calm down before talking to these people. That way you can clear your head. Try not to get too angry at them. I know, it's easier said then done. Whatever it is you do just don't do anything you'll regret later. Good luck!

Greeds Creed said...

good idea doggy, but what i think is right is to tell them how you really feel of them using you that way and that if they dont give you your vacation and what not then say to them that you are gone, see later losers to them, but thats just me anyway its up to you

Bruce