Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pic's of us!

Hey eveyone! I hope you all like my pics! This is me and hubby(don't mind his stupid look on his face lol) This is Wesley my youngest he's 14 mths old. Look at those eyes! Wonder where he gets them LOL.
This is my oldest daughter June she's 10. She's the one that got her hair cut off for Locks of Love.
This is my youngest daughter Summer she's 7. I won't let her cut her hair LOL.
This is my oldest boy he's 12. Anyone want him? LOL J/K he is a handfull though LOL.
I love it that we have this site! I love looking at everyone's pics and staying in touch a little better! See you all later!

Darlene

8 comments:

Jazz said...

Ok, Dar is officially a hottie!!!! Wahoooo! And your family is gorgeous too!

mamabot said...

Thanks for posting the pics! Your family is lovely. :)

Anonymous said...

well, im Yadira, hope you can remember me, LOL, your kids are beautiful!! God bless you and your family =)
i dont know how to suscribe here...!!!

tcregan said...

Personally, I love the fact that your husband and your 14 month old have the same facial expression!! LOL Love the pics. Beautiful family Dar!!

Jenn said...

Love the pics! You have a beautiful family Darlene!

surfwidow said...

what a gorgeous family darlene! Thanks for sharing the pics

Beamer said...

Darlene, your family is beautiful! Your youngest daughter with that hair, gorgeous . Thanx for posting those nice pictures!

alice said...

Beautiful family Dar :)