Saturday, September 6, 2008

hurricane gustav!

hey guys!! long time no see! literally!! no power for five days makes it pretty dark :]



so heres my hurricane gustav thing. several pictures here, none of them hurt me. My dad's backyard has about 6 trees down, but no structual damage to any of the three houses i bounce back and forth to!! Thank goodness for that too!! I hope everyone is staying safe from hannah, and IKE CAN TAKE A HIKE.



the entrance to my dad's neighborhood (usually VERY pretty scenery)

Photobucket



one of the MANY trees on house incidents

Photobucket


GREATTT roads :]
Photobucket



you should have seen this when they moved the truck from under it....

Photobucket


the tree that i thought was gonna crush my house...

Photobucket
Photobucket



a before and after a job we're currently working on...

Photobucket
Photobucket

and thats all for now :]



if anyone wants more, i have PLENTY.



XXXX

bea

1 comment:

CookieLover!! said...

Wow!!!! Glad to hear you & the fam r ok. Sucks no power for 5 days ;( though.