Monday, September 1, 2008

Sorry I've been gone

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry I've been gone for so long but there is this evil thing I have to do. It is so evil it might even bring nightmares to children, teenagers and adults hate it the most, it's called *cue scary music of duhn duhn duhhhh* school!!! Yes school, it is taking up most of my time and church and life is too. (yes I know it's amazing, I actually have one right?) So if you really want to keep up with my life, (who would want to do that I mean that would only be reading to do) my blog is http://kay427.blogspot.com. (I swear I sent an email to tc telling him that but maybe it didn't go through?) Thank you everyone I love you all!

Hugs and kisses,
doglover_427

3 comments:

doglover_427 said...

I forgot to mention that it has been am all around tough time, but at least it's consistant ;) Thanks everyone!

tcregan said...

Doggy, SPELL CHECK!! :-)

Your blog is added to the list. Bottom right folks. Check out puppy power's blog!

doglover_427 said...

Thanks tcregan! But one quick question! By spell check do you mean the comment or the post? The comment was because of the dumb spell checker thingy on the iPod. And once again, thanks!