Friday, September 12, 2008

LOL of the Day

Hi everyone.

Here is another LOL to brighten your day and hopefully make you smile.

Please read these carefully and really think about them. I know, in every post I try to put a bit of reality in to spark the mind or a “moral to the story” (I believe everything is a learning experience) but really think about these home remedies. We tend to get caught up in high tech stuff to fix all of our problems (this is coming from a man that makes a living from of software and computers) but sometimes we loose sight of the REALLY easy “fixes” to our problems. My favorite is the alarm clock and the cough. I might try it once, lol.

If you can think of any new home remedies, please post them and have fun with it or at least let me know that you like reading these. I like the responses.

Again I hope you enjoy my posts and remember to smile today. You never know who will notice it.

LoniM

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

2. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives; then you'll be afraid to cough.

3. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

4. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

5. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

And finally a daily thought:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS. :-D

3 comments:

Cadence said...

ok love it! Hubby and I are being lazy in bed this morning and cracking up!! There r a few slinkies in my life LOL
Thanks for the smilies!!
Cady

doglover_427 said...

Wonderful! I love it! But here's another thought,
It's not funny unless some one gets hurt. :)

Subvertia said...

Wow, I can't wait to try these as well! Thanks for the laugh! :)