Friday, September 26, 2008

My Wedding...

I'm getting married tomorrow! It's supposed to rain, New Jersey is always having our famous Northeastern Storms. WOO

Some say it's good luck but I just want to be able to make into the building without getting soaked, haha.

Then off to Disney World, we are taking my new husband's daughter Jordan with us for a few days, and then her grandparents are flying down to pick her up and bring her back to Jersey while we spend a few more days alone in Florida...

So... I won't be cookie bonusing for a little while but I'm sure I will pop in here and there.

See you all again soon,

Love,
Kat

3 comments:

callalily - Van Nguyen said...

Congratulations!!! Have fun at Disney!!

CookieLover!! said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I HOPE YOU BOTH ENJOY YOUR DAY AND HONEYMOON!!

:0)

Anonymous said...

congrats kat!!!!!!! Hope you are having fun!!!

Lonim