Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can you say Brain Banana?

You ever have one of those days where you wake up knowing... "shit this is gonna be a bad day!" Well in those situations I like to call them Brain Banana Days... BBD...

Here's how they start...

Wake up, still tired as all hell, stub your toe. The tiny one... The one you really don't need but god thinks it's funny to give you things in sets of fives.

Then, you get into some stupid argument with the one you love, over coffee pots or a dirty plate...

Off to work.

Your boss is an idiot and relies on you so much that she won't leave you alone to get your own work done, then wonders what's taking you so long?! Well, Brain Banana, it's hard for me to finish what I need to do if I'm always doing your work too...

Your best-friend calls, "Hey guess what?!" your hoping for good news..., "I just found a dead body in the apartment I'm cleaning down the street from your house" you simply reply..."Awesome."

Your love calls, " Sorry we fought earlier it was stupid" your starting to think hey this may turn out to be a good day after all, then he follows it up with, "What were you PMSing?"

Wow. What a moron. Apparently whenever a woman has a bad day that's the first thing that comes to a man's mind.

Not Stress. Not Stupidity of others. Not aniexty... Just PMS

So, I hung up...

Phone rang off the hook all day with more people with stupid problems...

Finally... Time to go home.

You hit 3 squirrels on the way home and almost kill a bird.

You get in the house, throw down your lap top bag, purse and keys and walk into the kitchen to only remember that Roast you took out last night, you never put in the crock pot to cook...

Order Pizza, it comes with mushrooms when you asked for plain...

Take a bath, but you forgot to do laundry, no clean towels...

Finally you end up laying face down and the floor and your soon to be 3 year old step daughter says, "step mommy, your the best step mommy ever... I love you" Your fiance says, " you are the best!"

Then you smile and remember... It was just one of those Brain Banana Kinda days...



The End...

Or is it?

6 comments:

Cadence said...

wow so that's what days like today are called!! I was beginning to think it was just me! Today was my self pity day on top of it all. Remembering earlier this year taking care of my younger sister who died. Today was first day I was mad at her for leaving me. Taking care of hubby who has long term health issues and dang it why is it I am in charge of everything with his health????? And moms health and can't I just stay in bed one day without having to do for everyone else?????? Arguing with thevprosthetic doctor that a brand new leg for my hubby that cost 21 thousand dollars for should work more then one day?? Or am I just expecting to much????? Bring hubby home with no leg in time to come in grab his old leg and off to bank and grocery store. Humane society needed me today too and I had to say no I can't because I couldn't stand to do one more thing. It's after 9 and I just got home to spend another 2 hours working on paper work for the insurance company that says hey prove you husband needs the insulin pump he has been on for 3 years now ifvwe can't prove it they won't pay for his pump supplies which run over a thousand dollars a month! I want to write them or better yet call them and say ok hecdoesnt need it and when he dies you will find me and a law suit buried so far up your behind you won't be able to see daylight!!!! I just want a day where someone takes care of me!!!!!!!!! Someone in the chat room said something about my halo, which really hurt my feelings. I don't wear one and sure as heck don't process to and for all I do I sure don't get any gratitude, instead I get my closest friend my younger sister dead, a constant struggle everyday to keep my husband alive, the hope that my mom might live to see another Christmas, and the chance to help poor animals used and abused and thrown away like garbage!! And oh yeah never a moment for me!!!! I don't want a halo for that I do because it's the people I love and who else would do it!! Sometimes maybe just maybe I can cry and wish I had time for a hot bath or just a moment to be selfish and get my hair done orcat least ONE DAY where I didn't have to worry that someone I loved wouldn't pick today to die!!!!

I am sorry I guess I just needed to vent today! must have been a Brian Bannana day!

Cadence said...

oh yeah and sorry for the typos it's hard tobtype on this phone sitting on my front porch in the dark thru tears!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Cadence and KAt you both need big hugs!!!
{{{{{Kat}}}}}{{{{{cadence}}}}}
You both are the best!!! I hope things start getting better for both of you.alice :~)

Katsosaucy said...

hey cadence... Chaulk it up to brian banana

Got love you

callalily - Van Nguyen said...

((((((KATSOSAUCY))))))))


(((((((((((CADY))))))))))))))
wish I could make it easier for you cady!

Cadence said...

Thanks everyone! Yesterday was my once in a blue moon that I allow my self to experiance a Brian Bannana day :) I love my life I love my husband and my family. Most days I take everything in stride! Every now and again that dang banana slips me up! Today is back to I am ok everyone is ok!!! I cancelled my 5 th hair appointment and someday I will make it to actually get it cut! How important is hair anyway! My neighbor that I have started looking after too fell in her driveway and I went to help her. Thank God she is ok! Bruised and a bit sore. I actually amongst everything else I had going on spent two hours with her she is lonely since her husband passed away. She said something to me that touched me so much. She was telling me about her life and her departed hubby they had a rough life, but very full of love! She is 82....... She said to me "I only wish I could do my life again! It's been so fun!" and ya know what...... When I am 82 I know I will wish the same thing and like her I wouldn't change a thing! I love my husband with all my heart...... Had I met him earlier..... No we wouldn't have been ready for each other. The past 4 years being married to him has and will continue to be my greatest blessing in my life.. He needed me to help him fight to stay alive but I needed him to Be Alive!!! I think I needed him most!!!!! So today I am free of those dang bananas and I wouldn't change a thing!!!!!