Sunday, August 24, 2008

DogLover This one is for you!

Hey Everyone its Cadence :) Glad to be part of the Blogger Family :)
DogLover this one is for you pictures of my Dog swimming at the lake.
She had a wonderful time couldnt hardly get her out of the water! The Handsome man throwing the stick for my Daisy Dog is my Hubby you all have heard so much about! Thank you all again for your prayers and support! (Notice that is his old leg his new one isnt working. Hmmm one would think for 21 thousand dollars the dang thing would work)


Cady Signing out for now :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cady, This spot is GORGEOUS. It looks like heaven : )

Cadence said...

noworries,
This is Siskiyou Lake in Mt. Shasta where I live :) almost right down the road. I love living here it is almost heaven!! Obviously my dog loves it to :)

Cady

doglover_427 said...

A few things.
1) Awwwwww!
2) I'm glad I decided to come check the blog, and
3) You have a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing!