Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally!

Hi gang! I know this has been a long time coming...I told Jazz that I have never chatted or blogged before, so this whole thing is new to me. I have had some huge life changes in the past couple of months and every day the gingerbread gang has provided me more and more comfort! I grew up in Minneapolis and moved to Chicago a few years ago. I recently had to move back home (although I didn't really want to) and start a whole new life again. I have had some really low lows since being back and it has helped immensely to know that any time I need to chat I have some new online friends. My line to Jazz was something like "who would have known that a random group of strangers who met playing solitaire on their iphones could have provided exactly what I needed!" Thanks a lot and I'm happy to be a part of the family!!

5 comments:

emkay said...

Here's a picture. I don't know why it didn't show up on the original blog!

masaj_mahrod said...

WELCOME!!!

debble said...

Welcome to the family!! Deb

Jenn said...

Welcome to the family Emkay!

Jen

URPLEDRAGON said...

WELCOME TO UR NEW HOME! IF U NEED ANYTHING MY PHONE IS ALWAYS ON SO U CAN SEND AN EMAIL IF U WANNA TALK OR VENT