Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hey Cookies!! =D


I figure it is time to post something up. I just finished reading all the posts. It took a long time. :-)

I have played cookie since the web app but not as long as some. I didn’t chat at all on there. I love it now. I’ve met so many funny and smart people on here. Such a great family!!

I am Philly born and raised. I can never move away. I am a certified medical assistant who is not happy at the job. If not for the patients and some of my co-workers (and for needing money), I would not still be there. I am working towards get a BS in nursing.

I am 24 and have been with my fiance, Frank, for 8 years. We are now planning our wedding as some of you may have guessed from my other blog. We’ve lived together for the past three years.

I only recently met my family in Vietnam when we went in 2005. I met my dad’s mom who I supposedly look so much like. 

What else?.....
(The photo above is from our "engagement" at my mom's.)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Welcome Calalily and congrats on the engagement!

Jen

URPLEDRAGON said...

CALLA IT'S GREAT CN U. CONGRATS AGAIN

TAKE GOOD CARE OF UR DRAGON WERE GOOD PEOPLE TO HAVE AROUND.
LOL

HOW MANY TATS DO U HAVE BY THE WAY?