Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HIYA FOLKS!

Hey guys!!
so i've recently been informed that i havnt been in the room for a while!! oops :] i didnt know!! sorry!! i miss all of you and i guess i could fill you in on my absense! (did i spell that right? probably not) ANYWAY. i've shot a bunch of shoots, state, zone and world. and won about 25 titles between the three. that was pretty good. my boyfriend has left for a year :[ and school starts monday!! :[ Work has been CRAZY!! and really busy. and i got in a wreck. I'm okay, the lady came arround a turning car and t boned me. thank goodness i'm safe, just some whip lash. my baby is damaged. big time :[. but i'll live. the girls are good and life goes on!!

love you guys!!
XXXbeanns

2 comments:

masaj_mahrod said...

Congrats on the trophies and I'm glad you're ok. Have fun at school because SCHOOL IS COOL!!! J/K

Good to see you the other day and you should stop by more often DORK!!! Take care.

URPLEDRAGON said...

congrats on the wins. glad ur ok,
miss talking drop us a line every once and a while.