Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thank you from the bottom of my hart

I wanted to so thank you to everyone, for giving me the space that I needed. For those of u that don't know I have lost my core group of friends, we were friends for 10 yrs. Was hard getting back to a normal place, but now that I am here I feel that I need to thank you all again for letting me play n not B upset that I was not talking!

Jazz THANKS FOR PUTTING THE WORD OUT UR THE BEST.

T & SURF THANK U FOR CONTINUING TO CHECK UP ON ME.


ALL OF U R MY NEW FRIENDS N FAMILY

LOVE URPLEDRAGON

9 comments:

masaj_mahrod said...

just glad you're back!!

surfwidow said...

it's so good to have u back and thx again for saving me from coffee hell! Love u girl

debble said...

Welcome back, Urp!!

Jazz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazz said...

Dearest Urpie, you are absolutely one of the sweetest people I know and your kind words are very much appreciated! It's a true joy to have you back in the chat family. And as I've said to a number of others who have rejoined us in the past week:

Welcome home.

Jazz <3

doglover_427 said...

Urp, we love you honey, I hope you know that. We all need our space sometimes so whatever you need we will do it as long as it is in our cacpabilities. *bear hug*

tcregan said...

Dude, whatever. About time you showed up. ;-)

Greeds Creed said...

my god welcome back dragon good to see ya again hope to see ya around dear friend

Bruce

Trilo Byte said...

Sorry to hear about the grief, but glad to hear things are getting back to normal.