Sunday, July 6, 2008

BIIGGG mistake...

Hey guys,
Beanns here. And i just wanted to talk about the me-centered drama in the room lately. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, please don't worry about it. I made the mistake of letting something out that i shouldnt have...

First of all, about my mom. I'm used to everything that goes on in my life. I'm used to the craziness that comes with a parent like this. I've never been able to live in any other way of life, so honestly, i just like to let myself believe that this is how everyone lives, and that works for me.

Second of all, about me. I really do have myself under control. I know i drink, and i'm underage, which is a horrible thing, but sometimes its for an actual reason. Its really hard to deal with my mom when i have to be arround her, and sometimes the only way to get over that is by drinking. and i really dont drink that much when i'm with my friends. only on occasion. I just want to be as normal as possible in high school.

And you guys have no idea how much i appreciate you. I really feel loved in the room, and you guys really make me feel like a have a family in yall. I love yall so much and i care about you so much. I promise you that if i ever feel that i may be in danger, or if anything is going wrong, or if i need to talk, i'll come in and talk to someone, but really, dont mind what you heard. I have really been keeping it out for a reason, and i dont know how i let it slip out earlier. I apprectiate the care you guys have shown for me, but i really only break down once or twice a month, and most of the time i can get over that myself.

Thank you guys so much and i really do appreciate what yall do for me.
I love you guys!!

XXOO
Bea

4 comments:

Beamer said...

Beanns, we all deal with problems in different ways! Don't feel like you are the only one who drinks to get away from their problems. My mother in law (may she rest in peace) drank her sorrows away, but it didn't do her any good. When she was sober the problems were still there, nut she was hurting herself. Whenever you feel like you need to drink, go for a drive, a walk, have a good cry or call someone instead. Love yourself! Don't love a bottle! And you have us! Come talk to us! We can all cry together!
We love you too!

masaj_mahrod said...

UH YEAH...WHAT BEAMER SAID!!! SERIOUSLY IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO DON'T HESITATE. I DIDN'T PULL YOU ASIDE JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT. LIKE I SAID LAST NIGHT, YOU HAVE MORE GOING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW THAN PROBABLY ANYONE IN HERE AT 16. I WOULD HATE TO SEE THAT TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE OF ONE MISTAKE. WE TRULY CARE FOR ALL THE COOKIE MONSTERS WE HAVE GROWN TO LOVE AND THAT INCLUDES YOU. SO JUST BE CAREFUL AND I TRUST YOU WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL. I WANT TO READ ABOUT BEA WINNING A TOURNAMENT AND NOT HOW MUCH POTENTIAL WAS CUT SHORT.

LOVE YA,
LOSER!!!

surfwidow said...

beans:
what they said goes for me too. If u ever need anything just holla!

alice said...

You are a great girl Beanns! If you ever need to talk I am always available. My email is NurseAlice@aol.com. Take care of YOU please!!
alice :~)