Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Urpledragon Update

Hello all,

As many of you know, I had to relay a sad bit of news in the chat last night on behalf of our dear friend Urpie. I think I was able to catch mostly everyone last night who knows Urp; so this post is for those whom I may have missed in the chat.

Urp has suffered the devastating loss of her three closest friends within the past three weeks. While she is trying to cope with this tragedy, we won't be seeing much of her in the chat over the next couple of weeks.

Urpie has requested one favor from all of us to help her out: if we should see her in the chat, she is asking us not to approach her and to leave her in peace until she is feeling more nearly recovered and ready to chat once again. Urp doesn't want anyone to feel that she is being unkind; she just doesn't want to bum any of us out and needs some space to deal with all of this. She'll let us know as soon as she's capable of rejoining us.

Also, I have relayed all of your thoughts, prayers, and condolences to dear Urp. As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

yours,

Jazz <3

No comments: