Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I don’t have much to say but I believe you should have at least one “Laugh Out Loud” smile a day. It releases the good chemicals in your body and improves ones overall health and attitude. So I thought I would hand out a smile and a little funny medicine once in a while. I assume this a PG-13 crowd so I will keep them mostly clean, if that is OK and non offensive. I have a question on my Blog also. If you would like to know the answer, e-mail me. So here is your first dose of medicine. Open up and say aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert.
After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, 'Kemo Sabe, look towards sky; what you see?'

The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'

'What that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, 'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Tonto?'

'You dumber than buffalo shit. Someone stole tent.'

See………………… made you smile and hopefully made a bad day a little happier. Some people steel our tents once in a while, you just have to look past it and see the stars. I agree with the Lone Ranger, “Tomorrow will be a beautiful day”. lol

Till next time.................. Same "Bat Channel" but differnt "Bat Time".


Respectfully, LoniM

3 comments:

Jazz said...

Funny! Thanks for the giggle, Loni! Looking forward to your next contribution. :-)

CookieLover!! said...

LOL!! I needed a good laugh today!

Thx lonim!!

Greeds Creed said...

lol now that was funny lol hmmm... makes me think maybe i should put some riddles on here or something lol hmmm... lol

Bruce