Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dodging Cars

Hi everyone!
So news has just about spread around, but if you haven't already heard I was almost hit by a car. I was on my way to church and was about to cross Main Street. I looked left and there was nobody there. I looked right and there was 3 cars. I watched the first 2 go and the 3rd was all the way down the street so I started to run. Suddenly I hear SCREEECH and I immediately stopped and looked left. I started to back up because I saw the front bumper of the car. They stopped and stared at me. I waited until I knew they weren't going to go, looked right again, then I ran into church (I was late). I was a bit shaken when I was in church, but I am perfectly fine. There is absolutely no need to worry about me. I am okay. Thanks for all of the love and care! I don't know what I would do without you guys! See you on Solitaire!

doglover_427

2 comments:

masaj_mahrod said...

FROGGER!!!

doglover_427 said...

ROFLMAO! Yeah, I guess it was something like frogger!