Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hello from kuhaya06

Hey there my fellow fanatics,

First, I would like to thank jazz for the invite. It is much appreciated.

Now for a little about myself. I'm kuhaya06 or better know to my friends as Sean. I have been playing Bonus Cookie for almost a year now. I just happened to stumble into the web app while looking for different games and I have been hooked ever since! Thanks to the guys at FatFreeGames! Though I don't think my bosses will be thanking them any time soon. (I have a "bad habit" of playing BCS during my many breaks at work. Shame on me but I just can't help it. LOL!)

I live in Tulare, CA with my partner, changito68 or Juan, and our 5 "kids". Currently we have 3 dogs, Sasha, Buffy, & DJ, and 2 cats, Ceasar & Squishy. DJ, our mini doxie, is the baby of the family and definitelty acts like it.

I'm the office manager for a Fresno based automatic gate and door company. Its a small family owned company with a service territory roughly 1/3 the size of the state. It keeps me busy but not too busy that I can't get a few games in during the day. :-)

As some of you know, I am not really vocal in the chats. Though, I do appreciate the friendliness of jazz, surf and the others. Thank you! I look forward to chatting with you all the next time I'm online.

kuhaya06

2 comments:

Jazz said...

Dearest Kuhaya! You are so very welcome and I'm glad that you accepted the invitation to join the blog! We have such fun chatting with you in the game and now we have the added "cookie bonus" of enjoying your posts as well. I hope that you will be able to post pix of the "kids" soon.

Jazz <3

doglover_427 said...

Welcome to the blog (and the game!)