Thursday, July 24, 2008

New feature

Hi CookieBonusers!! I just wanted to let everyone know about the new feature on the blog page. Below the contributor list is now a list of blogs that our contributors read. If you are an administrator, which many of our contributors are, you can add other blogs on the dashboard page by clicking on the Manage Layout button, and then clicking edit in the Contributor Blog List box, and then clicking add to list in the pop-up window. You then just type in the URL address.


I added my family's page. Let's get some more blogs up there so we know what others are reading!!


TC


6 comments:

Greeds Creed said...

nice nice blog if I had a family blog or what not I'd put it in there but I dont so sry LOL anyway nice blog tc very nice

Bruce

Anonymous said...

Great blog TC, it's really nice to see how much you obviously enjoy your family life too. Congrats! :-)

doglover_427 said...

that's cool. So you mean we can put our blog on there or does it have to be a family blog? Also how can we give our URL's to an admin so they can put it on for us?

tcregan said...

Any blog is fine. You may email me any URLs, and I will post them for you.

doglover_427 said...

Thanks tc! You're awesome!

doglover_427 said...

One problem! I don't have your email.