Sunday, July 13, 2008

What other apps do you have?

Hey all!
Now that we have the 2.0 we all can play solitaire whenever we want! So what other apps did you get?
I got:
CookieBonusersSolitaire
Bejeweled2-love this game, they don't make it for my phone.
Google Maps
Aki Mahjong (very cool graphics)
MoPhoTo (cool photo sharing via email)
Weather Bug
Comic Touch (interactive with your own photos to design and share)
Jirbo Break (tile matching game-free)
Check Please (figures out the tip)
YPMobile

I'm done for now. I'm waitng for some other apps to come out.

4 comments:

Yadira said...

hello jenn, i have lots of free apps, but i bought:

Cookie bonus solitaire (of course!!!)
enigmo
crazy monkey ball
scrabble
aqua forest and others, i want tetris, bejeweled, but next week, lol... bye!!

alice said...

Hi Jenn, Obviously I purchased Cookie Bonus Solitaire. I also got the free apps: light (not much different than the basic back light), Where (a navigation program-kind of cool), Epocrates (drug handbook for healthcare professionals-or anyone interested I guess :) ), Speechcloud (voice recognition for easier dialing- not sure yet about this one), and Shazam (music recognition program- I haven't had time to play with this one yet to see if it works or not. They were all free, so what the heck :)
I am impressed you guys bought games other than Cookie Bonus. I'm not sure if I could olay anything else without getting the 'shakes' LOL :)
Have a great day all!!
alice :~)
PS: Yadira, your English is GREAT!!

foxydiva said...

I have a bunch, but I use cookie bonus (duh lol,) pandora, iscale and twinkle the most. Would love to see some of my cookie peeps on twinkle (hint hint) its free!!!

suzymcspillsalot said...

Hey jenn, i love playing quordy. its like boggle and you can challenge others. Yelp is good for looking for reviews for places and its free. I used it in vegas for buffets and restaurant.
Lindsey aka Suzymcspillsalot