Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Member Intro

Hi, my name's Trilo and I like to play with myself.  Er, I mean I like to play solitaire ;-)

While I've been playing Cookie Bonus since last fall, I'm new to the community aspect of it and still getting acclimated.  Thanks to those who've kindly shown me around, and to Jazz for the invite.  Lately I have had a love/hate relationship with the game - on one hand it's a great game, but on the other there are some really quirky bugs that frustrate me to no end and crap decks and all that usual nonsense.

I'm an artist living in San Francisco, working on a wide variety of projects and events and keeping occasionally odd hours and frequently up to no good.  I run Electric Theatre and just recently finished editing a video from LoveFest 2007.  Check it out below if you want to see the kind of things I get mixed up in.  Cheers!

5 comments:

tcregan said...

Welcome to the group Trilo. The community aspect makes the bugs and bad dex far less annoying. :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Trilo :) You are a great addition to the group! I don't know which is more addicting, the game or the people. makes all the 'bugs' almost worth it.
alice:~)

Cyberspastic said...

Welcome Trilo! You're a great addition to the chats!

Jenn said...

Hi Trilobyte!
Welcome to the community! I am also a San Franciscan. I think we are the few (and the proud) in the community from S.F.
I think since the game update the decks are even harder! But I love the game and the community.
Shoot me an email to say hi!
SFJenna@gmail.com

URPLEDRAGON said...

WELCOME AND HOPE THAT U ENJOY UR SELF. NICE LIKE UR CLIP. C YA IN CHAT.IF U NEED ANYTHING ASK US.