Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Awards....

Hey everyone!! This is mainly for masaj, he wanted to see some of my awards for shooting so here's a few!!

Photobucket

Heres a few of them!! Sorry I was lazy and didnt want to get the others out :]] Here is my All American team plaques and patch, my honor squad certificate and patch, my six U.S open pins (awards stating my titles,) my 1st world title, some targets from some of the major shoots i go to and a giant collage thingy that this guy did for me. OH! and all the little circle things are my state title award thingys from last year :]

Photobucket

and heres a picture of that collage thingy :]

Photobucket

and heres the rookie of the year trophy... i had some problems getting a good picture of it. its about three feet tall and my name is the one you cant see thats all the way at the right hand bottom corner :]]

sry the pics are kinda blury.. i'm kinda tired :]

i hope this works!!
NIGHT EVERYONE!!
XOXO
Beanns

6 comments:

beannbaggsss said...

SORRY THE PICS ARE SO BIG!! and some of the pic is cut off on them.. its my first post.. FORGIVE ME!!!

masaj_mahrod said...

Damn Dirty Harry!!! From now on, I won't be talking anymore shit.

tcregan said...

Mental note. Do NOT mess with Beanns. Second mental note: do not dress as a skeet pigeon for halloween near Beanns.

Greeds Creed said...

lol mas, and an even bigger LOL for tc, lol well thats all nice and all, but the real question is can you shoot under pressure? if so hey then damn good job, but any way nice job

Bruce/ Greed

masaj_mahrod said...

OH SNAP!!! NO HE DIDN'T...

GET HIM BEANY!!!

Greeds Creed said...

oh snap mas i went there lol oh yeah i did lol

Bruce