Friday, June 27, 2008

Newbie!!! :0)

Hey Everyone!!! Just wanted to drop an official hello to the blog. As many of you know I am new to not only the blog but to bonus solitaire as well. I thought I would tell you all how I came to fall in love with this game. :0) I have been out of work since Feb. due to a work related injury. Since then I have had a lot of time on my hands. One day about a month or so ago I was fishing through my IPod looking for a new game. I had begun to get sick of the other ones I was playing. Anyway I found bonus solitaire. I have to say I have always been a huge fan of solitaire since before I can remember but what sealed the deal were the COOKIES. LOL. As you can see by my name I love cookies so as soon as I saw a game that incorporated them I was intrigued. I began playing every day just to get my cookie fix. I don’t keep cookies in the house so this was a way to enjoy cookies without the calories. Ha ha ha!!! Anyway I kept watching the chat go on below and one day just deiced to sign in. I think Surfy and Beans where one of the first people I spoke to. I really have grown to enjoy the interactions with everyone in the chat and am glad to be a part of it. As Beans stated one night, “we are like a family”.
xoxoxo Cookie!!!!!!!

2 comments:

dmoney868 said...

hey cookie. i love ur story! ive also been out of work since feb but i was on unemployment and ive been playin solitaire since around then and im SO addicted lol

CookieLover!! said...

Thanks D$!!! And I know what u mean I need to play this game non stop. LOL. & today, last night no access. :( boo hoo. Serious withdrawals.