Monday, June 30, 2008

Where have you gone??


Seeing as our favourite game has disappeared into the ether I thought this is as good a time as any to catch up with your blogs and add a little of my own. I'm amazed how well this blog has grown and I've poured over every written word (not forgetting lovely pics too)!!


I owe Jazz an apology as I've kept her waiting a long time for the attached picture and its terrible quality cos my scanner is broken and although I put a new one at the top of my birthday wish-list (Saturday gone) I didn't get one. So had to use iPhone camera to copy an already poor quality print.


I would like to assure you I am in no way claiming any affiliation with the gorgeous ageing rock star that is Sting, nor am I trying to name drop or appear significant in any way ... honest ... I got into this photo by virtue of my husband getting unbelievably drunk at a charity auction when he insanely took the bid from £75 up to £350 for the privilege of 2 concert tickets and a chance to rub shoulders long enough for a photo to be snapped! That was my month's food bill blown in a second!!


Enough of that - can I just say how much I enjoy the chat that goes on whenever I get chance to log-in. I can't say I've ever encountered anyone I've wanted to block from view and I think it would make following the chat even more difficult when its at its busiest. I spend lots of time whizzing up and down the page to see which response belongs to which initiator. If bits were missing from my screen I'm sure I'd find it too confusing for my addled 50 year old brain!

4 comments:

tcregan said...

GORDON!!!!! :-)

Greeds Creed said...

tc? Who? LOL jk, well jude its been nice talkin with ya and all, and I still can't believe the games not working but owell

Bruce

Jazz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazz said...

Oh Jude! I had almost completely given up hope on getting to see this pic, thanks ever so much for finally putting it up. I love it! And you are an an absolute darling for remembering! :-)