Friday, June 20, 2008

New to the blog!

Hi folks....I am finally getting around to posting on this blog. I play poker mainly (mostly because Solitaire frustrates the crap out of me LOL), but have always been a solitaire fan ( I actually played Solitaire for a while before daring to go in the poker lounge! ) I know a lot of you from visiting both rooms back and forth, so for those that dont me....consider yourself fortunate LOL. I will update my info in a bit, I managed to post a photo of myself (a crappy one at that but its the only one I have in my laptop at present). I like seeing all of your photos and blog entries (I have been reading through a bunch trying to place faces to names) and will try to post regularly. Thanks Jazzy for adding me!

1 comment:

MySharona said...

Sherri!!!
So great to see you girl!
Welcome to the blog - and be very careful in Sol room - most of us have become addicts!! lol
S