Thursday, June 19, 2008

Solitaire is DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 10 am here in beautiful Bolingbrook IL. For the past 3 hours I have been unable to get on my phone to play a little cookie bonus! Do you realize how horrible it is to watch Teletubbies with my 3 year old daughter without having a solitaire distraction? I actually have to pay attention! Teletubbies is a mind blowing show. Its constant repetition is giving me an aneurysm!

This sucks, see you all later, I'm gonna switch to Sesame Street. At least Big Bird has a personality. Dipsy and co. should be banned from the airways.

cheese-

3 comments:

Katsosaucy said...

I know its driving me nuts! I'm at work and need a distraction!!!

Come back cookies

ltll8angel said...

help!!! I am lost without my cookie solitaire!!!!

ManiacalPeach said...

It's been down since last night - I'm glad it's not just me!! I emailed Fat Free, but haven't heard anything. Bah - I might have to actually clean or something!!

-- Karma92169