Friday, June 13, 2008

Update - Leg

I know surf was trying to talk to me last night but I kept losing connection and then I just couldn't get back into the room. I had this problem once before and Bruce *greed gave me advice on how to fix it but I forgot, haha.

Anywho, I'm sure it will work today.

After some cortisone shots at the doctor's, it appears all will be well with the leg. However, there will be weeks of monitoring it because sometimes tissue damage can occur up to a week or more afterwards... Yikes.

Luckily, that doesn't seem like the case with this because immediately treatment was received. Woo Hoo.

Thanks everyone! Love you guys

XOXOX

3 comments:

tcregan said...

Katso, I suggest you do a soft reset. Hold the home and power buttons down for about 10 seconds. You will get a screen with a swipe arrow to turn off the iPhone. Ignore it. Keep both buttons depressed until you see the Apple logo. It will take a couple minutes for the device to reset and get re-connected, but it will reset your edge connection. Hope it helps.

Beamer said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Greeds Creed said...

well well well look who it is, its KAT yay yay lol well katty i hope that you will be feeling much much better soon and dont fright to keep us all updated you know we love ya

Bruce