Sunday, June 1, 2008

In Praise of Everyone!

Hi all,

This past Thursday (May 29), I received a very special thank you note from a recent visitor to the chat room whose screen name is TwistyR. TwistyR is from the UK and had a little trouble getting to sleep the night before (Wed.), so she decided to pop in and visit with us for a while.

With TwistyR's permission, I'm sharing this note with everyone because her praise and appreciation is directed towards all of you. I also thought this was important for all to read as (given the recent strife and trauma we've experienced recently) her sentiments below reinforced for me that our chat room is a unique haven filled with not only funny but also warm, caring and exceptional people who, with very little effort, can make a complete stranger from the other side of the world feel welcome and entertained 24/7.

I feel truly blessed to be associated with all of you. \ ( ^ _ ^ ) /


Yours,


Jazz <3


--------------------

Hello,

This is TwistyR from the Cookie Bonus chat room. I hope you'll forgive my impertinence for emailing you out of the blue like this but I just wanted to say "thank you" to you and TC and the others - this may sound silly but you all made me feel so welcome last night, in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep, and it was really nice watching you all chat and thinking about the real people on the other side of the world, just come home from work or making supper. I was also really impressed that a little game on the iPhone has generated such a lively, coherent community! I guess the blog is great for putting faces to names and for keeping in touch with one another. Although I notice that you don't tend to use it discuss the highly technical aspects of Cookie Bonus itself ;) My favourite game is Frozen Lexicon, although I've recently ventured into Poker and last night Cookie Bonus where I encountered you lot and certainly failed to score very highly as a result! :)

Anyway I hope you're well, please say thanks and hi to TC and the others for me, and hopefully I'll see you again in the Cookie chat room, although maybe not too soon - I have to get a good night's sleep!


love,

(TwistyR)

1 comment:

Greeds Creed said...

nice nice very nice to see and read

Bruce